February 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
Want to some photoshop projects I did? Some results were subtle and some more dramatic. Can you see the difference between the before and after photos?
Before and After Photos, Touched-Up with Photoshop, by Dighton Design
July 1, 2012 § Leave a comment
Want to create a dispersion effect using a photo of you with photoshop?
To create a cool dispersion or fragments effect in photoshop, follow these steps:
- Take a photo of yourself with a white background (it is easier to cut out the photo from a white background)
- Download free brushes from Adobe Exchange: www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange
- In photoshop, cut out the white background, keep background transparent
- Watch this video: Follow the instructions.
- or Watch this video: Follow the instructions.
- Create a Dispersion Effect with Your Photo
- Show us the results by mailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to see what you do!!